maanantai 6. heinäkuuta 2015

Girl and pony


Today we had a "photo shoot" with my friend. She asked me to take her confirmation photo, but I don't know why anyone would trust me with that. :D The first 15 minutes the sun was peaking but soon enough hid behind clouds. 

These photos were taken on our lawn, Luckily no one minds holes in the ground. The lightning was nice and soft for being a daylight, no harsh shadows or anything. The sun could have stayed longer visible if you ask me tho
Our little friend is after all a horse with a mind of it's own; she didn't always agree with us. It was pretty easy to get her attention with a plastic bag and treats. 





2 kommenttia :

  1. Toi toka varmaa päätyy mun rippikuvaks, äitiki ihastu ;) oli kyllä ihan mahtavia kuvia kaikki, super iso kiitos!! ❤

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Mökön likasesta hännästä huolimatta :'D tai sit saat rajata sen

      Poista