torstai 25. kesäkuuta 2015

Finnish nature


I'm not a person who enjoys living on the countryside that much, but one thing I love is visiting our summer island. Crystal clear water, warm summer wind and rock under your feet which still has it's reminders from the ice age. 




Taking this picture was a little uncomfortable and probably looked really funny. I tried to take the picture with a long shutter speed to make the water look soft. I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to rest my elbows on the ground. It was really sunny and I don't own a dark filter for my lens so this experiment was more of a fail. Plus, I don't know how many times my feet got wet since the rock was really slippery. 


Overall I really enjoyed this one day trip to the archipelago!

3 kommenttia :

  1. Ihania kuvia, mun lempparit oli varsinkin ensimmäinen ja neljäs. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hihi kiitti :) Haluutko keksin olit mun eka kommentoija? :'D

      Poista
    2. Joo haluun, mite ois kummiski joku muu ku skotlantilaine valkosuklaakeksi ;)

      Poista