keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2015

New lens


Guess what, I bought a new lens! It's been on my mind for so long and finally I had the money I needed. After reading a lot of reviews I thought the Canon 70-200 f/2.8 usm was the one for me. I also picked up a new camera bag and a UV-filter from a local store. 

Already today I put the lens up for a test and went to a riding competition. The weather was awful and it sure did put the lens (and the person behind it) up for a challenge. I can't really say I got any great photos from today but the conditions were really bad and I did expect a lot worse photos. 

The power of editing



If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid

The plastic bag is one reason for the bad settings. I cut a hole so I was able to see through the viewfider. I had no idea of how the pictures looked like or if the white balance was okay. :D Regardless of the weather I am pretty impressed with the lens so far. 

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti